4.20.2014

Maternity Session - Claire & Jonathan by Lisa O'Dwyer Photography

I cannot think of a more perfect session to share on Easter Sunday than this beautiful Maternity shoot by Fine Art Photographer Lisa O'Dwyer! Complete with Jemima Puddle duck and Peter Rabbit and shot in Ireland, Claire and Jonathan's session is stunning...


"Claire and Jonathan had their maternity session at the end of June. They had a sweet baby boy this September. They live in Limerick Ireland, where Claire works as the planning extraordinaire behind White Sage Events.

Claire is a friend as well as a colleague to me. I talked her into this session before I left Ireland for Colorado. I knew she would a beautiful mother-to-be! I had never had a maternity session of my own and so I knew how important these photographs would be to Claire and Jonathan in the future.

Claire and Jonathan brought along the little Peter Rabbit and Jemima Puddleduck characters as it was a surprise whether they were having a boy or girl!"


With Thanks to Lisa, Claire and Jonathan for sharing their beautiful session with us!
To see more of Lisa's stunning portfolio, head on over to www.lisaodwyer.com

See more Photography Sessions featured on Itty Bitty Mini blog { here }

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet couple and fun shoot! Thanks again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...