5.01.2014

Photography Session - The Little Indian by Hailey Faria Photography

I am super thrilled to share this wonderful photography session entitled 'The Little Indian' by Hailey Faria Photography. It is beyond magical and I highly recommend that you pop by her blog to see more delightful work!


Hailey tells us more about her beautiful session...

"A collaborated effort with my vision of a little Indian meeting a modern concept of arrow leggings made by Salt City Emporium and wonderfully styled set by Delish StylingThis was a serious face shoot, to create a timeless moment of a young boy and his bow and arrow The young model, Alaka'I, played the part very well. I love working with others and creating colorful and unique concepts, especially with animals!"

{ Credits }
Photographer . Hailey Faria Photography
Styling . Delish Styling
Model . Alaka'I
Leggings . Salt City Emporium

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...